We stand behind our hats for as long as you stand under them. Materials and workmanship guaranteed for life,
Reverse Clamshell Folding Brim
UPF 50+ Sun Protection
It's hard to beat the enjoyment of a day in the sun, unless it's a day spent in the shady pleasantness of a UPF 50+ hat.
A rating of UPF 50+ is the highest sun protective rating achievable and means only 1/50th or less of UV rays are able to pass through, allowing you to diminish the sun, not the fun!
— Gear Patrol
Hear that? It’s the call of the wild—don’t forget your Ultra Adventure Hat! The Ultra is updated with a slimmer silhouette and fun technical details like our Clamshell Brim™ and Sunglass Lock™, but still retains the sun protection, ventilation, and moisture management of our iconic Adventure Hat.
Also available in 100% waterproof version - Ultra Adventure Storm.
- UPF 50+ Sun Rating (includes mesh)
- 3¼" Brim and 6" Neck Cape
- Sunglass Lock™ Keeps Glasses in Place
- Wicking Sweatband
- PFA-free durable water repellent finish
- Adjustable Sizing
- bluesign ® certified main body fabric, mesh, and sweatband
- Reverse Split Brim ™ packs small and flat
- US Patents 10,123,581; 10,098,398; and D827,990 and Foreign Patents
- Weight: 2.6 ounces/73.7 grams
How to pack your hat
How to care for your hat
88% Nylon, 12% Polyester Dobby
Washing and care instructions:
Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Brim folds for compact packing